The Association for Innovation and Technology Transfer "Horizons" in Rzeszów started in 2001. It is a voluntary association of people involved in the promotion and development of innovation from south-eastern Poland.
The Management Board is elected by the General Meeting of Members.
The Management Board is responsible for the governance and strategy of HORIZONS.
MEMBERS OF THE BOARD:
Kazimierz Tuszyński - President of the Association,
Joanna Majewska - Member of the Management Board for Renewable Energy Sources
The purpose of the association is to work for the promotion and implementation of innovation in the scientific community and socio- economic sphere. This goals will do by:
- Creating conditions for the promotion and implementation of innovative solutions in business and public services, in particular the acquisition of new technologies.
- The integration of the region's economy with the economy of other countries.
- Effective and consistent with the needs and specificity of the region use foreign funds available under the aid programs.
- Creating the conditions for the use of EU aid funds for innovation and technology transfer..
- Promoting new ecological systems and cooperation in solving problems related to environmental protection, including in the promotion of modern environmental investments.
- Improvement and enrichment of the knowledge of entrepreneurs and public services.
- Conducting business training and consulting especially in the field of innovation and technology.
- Creating a model solutions supporting innovative entrepreneurship, and especially among entrepreneurs, scientists, students and government employees.
- Support for social - cultural integration and democratic to shape the innovative attitude of citizens
- Promotion and use of renewable energy sources and studies related to the use of renewable energy sources
The main activities of the Association:
IMPLEMENTATION OF NATIONAL AND INTERNATIONAL PROJECTS